Any 4x4 caches in Denmark?

I´m just preparing a bookmark list for our visit to Denmark in August 09 - we´ll be travelling with our 4x4 and I´d like to know if there are any caches "specially" for offroaders, where a 4x4 is allowed or even recommanded to reach the cache. I´ve found some of this caches in the french and italian alps, so I hope they do exist in a similar form in Denmark.

Thanks in advance,

Jan

Try to make a Pocket Querie over Denmark where you under "Attributes to Include" select the attribute for Off-Road Vehicles. By doin this you get around 84 caches. With only 84 caches to look through it should be possible to find some that you could have some fun finding.

Sorry I can't help you further, I only have a normal car... but I'am from Denmark.

Try to make a Pocket Querie over Denmark where you under "Attributes to Include" select the attribute for Off-Road Vehicles. By doin this you get around 84 caches. With only 84 caches to look through it should be possible to find some that you could have some fun finding.

Sorry I can't help you further, I only have a normal car... but I'am from Denmark.

Thanks! I´ll try that!