Garmin Rino 530HCX Error message

Whenever I turn on my gpsr (rino 530HCX) I get an error message in a red box that says, "Radio calibration data missing, press enter" anyone ever see this or know what it is or how to get rid of it? I have tried updateing the software and also resetting the whole thing and still get it, I press enter and it goes away, and everything seems to work normally but it is kind of bugging me.

Thanks!

Edited by cfiore99

Whenever I turn on my gpsr (rino 530HCX) I get an error message in a red box that says, "Radio calibration data missing, press enter" anyone ever see this or know what it is or how to get rid of it? I have tried updateing the software and also resetting the whole thing and still get it, I press enter and it goes away, and everything seems to work normally but it is kind of bugging me.

Thanks!

It just started happening to mine as of today. I am going to call Garmin later today about the issue. I haven't found anything on the issue yet.

TGC

Has anyone figured out the solution to this problem?

I just bought my Garmin Rino 530Hcx about 1 month ago and after using it, I loaded some maps onto it. At first everything seemed fine at first and then one day when I turned it on it started showing the error message:

"Radio Calibration Data Missing"

THe only other problem that I see accompanying this error message is that the Radio seems to be on all the time and the squelch does not seem to work properly, due to this error that is going on.

Does anyone have a solution? or have any experience with the Rino series that could lend a hand?

Just spoke with Garmin and received an RMA# to send the unit back.

I was informed the error message is a result of a corrupt memory sector that can no longer be read.

It has happened again.

Most current response from Garmin.

"Thank you for contacting Garmin regarding you Rino 530HCx. I am happy to assist you in any way I can.

In regards to the error message you are getting on your unit; Garmin is aware of the issue occurring but unfortunately we have been unable to specifically replicate the problem and determine exactly what causes it or how to prevent it. At this time the best solution is to replace the unit."