HELP! please!

I just paid today to premium membership! but have no idea what to do now? I am looking for a way to download the information onto my gps (paperless??) I have a Garmin Nuvi 250. I need all the help I can get I have just started to do geocaching and know pretty well nothing!!! :unsure: any help would be great!!!

Edited by Ballmomof2

I just paid today to premium membership! but have no idea what to do now? I am looking for a way to download the information onto my gps (paperless??) I have a Garmin Nuvi 250. I need all the help I can get I have just started to do geocaching and know pretty well nothing!!! :unsure: any help would be great!!!

With the premium membership you can create pocket queries. There are instructions on Groundspeak's web site that will explain how to go about it. The learning curve is not real steep so you'll be ahead of the curve in no time at all. All you need is a little practice...

A place to Start: http://support.Groundspeak.com/Support/ind...d=399&nav=0

With the premium membership you can create pocket queries. There are instructions on Groundspeak's web site that will explain how to go about it. The learning curve is not real steep so you'll be ahead of the curve in no time at all. All you need is a little practice...

Thanks I will try this , and see what happens! :D

Thanks I will try this , and see what happens! :D

o.k I did look at this but not much help! I am looking to find out when I do put a cache on how can we see the information about it not just where it is??? or do I have the wrong impression of paperless? lol