WHAT HAVE I DONE? Please help me fix it.

:unsure: I have a Garmin nuvi 260W. I was loading the upgrades for Ecoroute and voices from the Garmin website,and when I was finished, it restarted. It runs for about 10 seconds and then goes blank. I have tryed to reset the unit to solve the problem. No luck. I tryed to clear the unit of all the waypoints, and that didn't help either. It only stays running long enough to ask what what country, then it shuts down. I have tryed with the memory card in, and out.

It is raining today and sometimes the power goes out. If I get taken offline, I will be back as soon as I can. Please please help if you can. Thanks.

Edited by drunkinone

:unsure: I have a Garmin nuvi 260W. I was loading the upgrades for Ecoroute and voices and when I was finished, it won't stay running. I have tryed to reset the unit to solve the problem. No luck I tryed to clear the unit of all the waypoints, and that didn't help either. It only stays running long enough to ask what what country, then it shuts down. I have tryed with the memory card in, and out.

It is raining today and sometimes the power goes out. If I get taken offline, I will be back as soon as I can. Please please help if you can. Thanks.

Sounds like a battery problem to me. Try fresh batteries or an external power source.