"Send to GPS" function

I have a Garmin Etrex Vista HCx

I have previously had no difficulty using the "Send to GPS" function on the Groundspeak website. However, since the site has been upgraded to accomodate DeLorme GPS devices, I have been unable to use the "Send to GPS" function. I have downloaded the latest version of Garmin Communicator. I have set the Garmin Etrex Vista HCx as the preferred device on the Groudspeak website. I have used the test page on Garmin Communicator and it recognises my GPS. However I still cannot download geocahe co-ordinates using the "Send to GPS" function.

Any suggestions?

I have previously had no difficulty using the "Send to GPS" function on the Groundspeak website. However, since the site has been upgraded to accomodate DeLorme GPS devices, I have been unable to use the "Send to GPS" function. I have downloaded the latest version of Garmin Communicator. I have set the Garmin Etrex Vista HCx as the preferred device on the Groudspeak website. I have used the test page on Garmin Communicator and it recognises my GPS. However I still cannot download geocahe co-ordinates using the "Send to GPS" function.

Any suggestions?

Firefox browser will probably help.....I downloaded it and my problem was gone...

Any suggestions?

Firefox browser will probably help.....I downloaded it and my problem was gone...

I have several Macs running OS 10.5.6 and the plugin won't work with Safari v4 public beta on any of them. I guess thats to be expected with beta software. They all work fine on FireFox though. Safari doesn't recognize the Plugin at all and the test constantly fails.