The Travel Express coin

tractortony

I'm not clear on your question.

Does it not match the traveler showing in the photos?

Just so you know, you don't want to post tracking numbers anywhere on line.

Thanks.

Edit:

Okay, the cache page gives more detail. Let me check.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I'm assuming you are wondering about why the traveler doesn't match the photo on the coin page.

The coin owner did release these coins with an extra description tag and an attached traveler. I see that Mickey did have the extra tag that did include the same tracking number. I don't see the coin attached, but maybe it's just not showing.

I'm not 100% clear on when you picked up the traveler, the 27 or 29th. If it was the 29th then there are two people who had previously visited the cache the coin is currently listed in and the cache you found it in. If it was the 27th, maybe ask the guy who was there on the 14th if he knows anything.

Possible scenarios.

The coin was lost and this is a re-released traveler using a homemade tag. You found the lost coin.

Doubtful since the very second log listed shows a mickey traveler. I just don't ever see a coin in any of the photos.

The owner released the coin and a copy (clone) traveler

I don't see any conflicting logging that would suggest that happened.

Someone stole the Mickey and replaced it with a keychain tag.

Meh, maybe.

The chain broke and everything got separated. Someone then attached a new traveler to the coin.

Possibly. It would be nice if someone had mentioned this in their logs.

I guess email both cache finders and see if they know anything about the coin/traveler. Talk to the owner and see if they know anything as well or want anything special done with it. Give it a few more days it see if anyone catches up on their logging. I would hate to see that extra tag with the tracking number start getting logged.

Edited by BlueDeuce