Geobuddy and the GPSMAP 60 _ Questions

So I have been looking at a new Garmin and really solely use it for Geocaching.

I was reading that the Geocaching software on the GPSMAP is geobuddy and was wondering if anyone had any reviews?

I have use the eXplorist software and it was ok not great (cut off hints if they were beyond a certain character length, and didn't give much info like last found or size of the cache....

So is geobuddy good, average, what are the downfalls and the pluses?

GeoBuddy doesn't provide the geocaching features on your GPS itself. GeoBuddy is geocaching software you can run on your Windows computer to view all of the geocaches in your weekly geocaching.com Pocket Query, map them over topo maps, aerial photos, or in Google Earth, and then choose which ones to send to your Garmin GPSMAP to go out and actually find.

The advantage to GeoBuddy is that you've got all of your caches on a map, and it's very easy to plan how you're going to approach each cache - where you'll park, what route you'll take to get to the cache. Lots of cache hiders like to leave surprises for you, like putting the cache on the other side of a stream. With GeoBuddy, you'll be able to preview the terrain from the air before you ever leave home, so you can make the most out of your limited time out hunting for caches.

More info and a 30 day trial is available at http://www.geobuddy.com/download.asp