GPS and downloads

allgipan

Hiya people this is my first post so be gentle with me ;)

I have just upgraded my gps unit to the Garmin E-Trex Venture H-C and was looking forward to not having to hand put in coordinates. I found all the waypoints within a 40 mile radius of my home and then found I can only download 10 at a time as the page only holds 10 at a time. I cant seem to find anyway of downloading more or displaying more than a page at a time, can anyone help?

Thanks for any assistance you can offer, am itching to go ha ha ha.

Thanks

Allgipan -x-

I have just upgraded my gps unit to the Garmin E-Trex Venture H-C and was looking forward to not having to hand put in coordinates. I found all the waypoints within a 40 mile radius of my home and then found I can only download 10 at a time as the page only holds 10 at a time. I cant seem to find anyway of downloading more or displaying more than a page at a time, can anyone help?

Thanks

Allgipan -x-

Since you ponied up and subscribe as a premium member you are in luck. The way to download coordinates in bulk is with Pocket Queries. Markwell has written a tutorial on using Pocket Queries here.

Thanks

Allgipan -x-

Since you ponied up and subscribe as a premium member you are in luck. The way to download coordinates in bulk is with Pocket Queries. Markwell has written a tutorial on using Pocket Queries here.

And I suggest you get GSAK, well worth the price.

Hiya people this is my first post so be gentle with me :yikes:

Thanks

Allgipan -x-

Hey thanks very much for that help, its all still fairly new to me and I really appreciate your quick response so thanks again xxxx