Discrepancy with Pocket Query

TrekNTerry

I own 11 caches and when I do a Pocket Query on them, seven return with accurate details but on the other four, they are missing one or two finders names. In other words, if you look at the cache page, it will show the cache as having been found by 16 people but the Pocket Query (as viewed on GSAK) only shows 14 finds. Any ideas as to what's wrong?

I own 11 caches and when I do a Pocket Query on them, seven return with accurate details but on the other four, they are missing one or two finders names. In other words, if you look at the cache page, it will show the cache as having been found by 16 people but the Pocket Query (as viewed on GSAK) only shows 14 finds. Any ideas as to what's wrong?

Pocket queries return 5 logs. Downloading from the cache page returns 20. Perhaps you need to update the four that are off and then regular PQ's will keep things up to date. Try this and see if you get things matching up.

Jim

Ah ha, that was the answer. Thanks Jim. I run GSAK on two different computers and probably missed syncing them up somewhere along the way which accounted for the error. I am correcting it now.

Terry

Pocket queries return 5 logs. Downloading from the cache page returns 20. Perhaps you need to update the four that are off and then regular PQ's will keep things up to date. Try this and see if you get things matching up.

Jim

Ah ha, that was the answer. Thanks Jim. I run GSAK on two different computers and probably missed syncing them up somewhere along the way which accounted for the error. I am correcting it now.

Terry

Jim

Terry

It's easy to keep things sync'ed up between computers. Get yourself a flash drive, backup the main one to the flash drive and then restore on the other. I just about always backup GSAK on my desktop (main one) after working with GSAK so I always have a current backup for the laptop.

Jim