CARVEACRE TRAIL / PANCAKE ROCK

Team Duckit

I 'm going out to do Carveacre Trail / Pancake Rock..... Sun. 23 Nov. meeting on the side off the road near ....."GC10PMH" Another Lyons Valley Roadside Distraction........ meet time 7:00am departing at 7:30am

I have never been on this trail but it looks like you will need 4WD

If you would like to see what the trail looks like check out "YOU TUBE" type in ....CARVEACRE TRAIL or PANCAKE ROCK

TDBEAN will be going and my brother in law in a Samurai

OPPS ! I will post in.......... EVENTS

Chris / Team Duckit

Edited by Team Duckit

I 'm going out to do Carveacre Trail / Pancake Rock..... Sun. 23 Nov. meeting on the side off the road near ....."GC10PMH" Another Lyons Valley Roadside Distraction........ meet time 7:00am departing at 7:30am

I have never been on this trail but it looks like you will need 4WD

If you would like to see what the trail looks like check out "YOU TUBE" type in ....CARVEACRE TRAIL or PANCAKE ROCK

TDBEAN will be going and my brother in law in a Samurai

OPPS ! I will post in.......... EVENTS

Chris / Team Duckit

My family was going to surprise me for my birthday Sunday with a day of geocaching...then this showed up right near us! Our chev 4x4 is a fat Suburban and those roads look skinny (YOUTUBE). We also have a dirt bike we used to cache some of Anderson Truck Trail. Anyone have suggestions?