Testimonial - MAHA customer service

A couple years ago I bought the MAHA C-9000 smart charger because I wanted its programmability to get the most life out of those rather expensive NiMH batteries. A couple months ago it began acting squirrelly. That’s a technical term for “It didn’t do what I expected it to do.” Then one of the four stations went South. That’s another technical term for “Stopped working entirely.”

I thought, like so many modern electronic gadgets, it would work for a couple of years, till the warrantee is safely over and then quit. But I decided not to give up on a rather pricy charger. So I went to MAHA's site and found they have a “limited lifetime warrantee”. That usually means that for a hefty percentage of the retail price, they’ll replace it. That’s better than shelling out full price for a new one. I contacted support and got an immediate reply asking for nothing more than my shipping address. Four days later I had a brand new unit and a prepaid return shipping label. A quick stop by a DHL drop box to return the old one and all is well. No money expended.

It's said that a happy customer tells one person and an unhappy one tells ten. Just thought I'd even things up a bit.