Geocaching for Company Team Building

Instance28

I've seen advertisements before for outdoor adventure companies that can host/sponsor a private geocaching event for a company's team building, but I can't seem to find one when I need it. Does anyone have any suggestions, ideas or own a company that can host an event? The location is in the DC metro/NoVa area.

Dianna

This is the site that Geocaching.com recommends in their resources section: GeoTeaming.

Funny that a forum moderator hasn't responded considering that this company is a partner with GC.com. Must be there are bigger fish to fry today, and yesterday and ...

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

I've seen advertisements before for outdoor adventure companies that can host/sponsor a private geocaching event for a company's team building, but I can't seem to find one when I need it. Does anyone have any suggestions, ideas or own a company that can host an event? The location is in the DC metro/NoVa area.

Dianna

Hi,

I am sorry to tell ya, but as we are living and working in Germany.... if you would like to come to Germany we could work together :-)

or of course will come to the states if you can manage the price for the journey...

Check out: http://www.geobound.de

Greetings from Hamburg, germany

OhLee aka SkulLee

Dianna

I would suggest contacting your local geocaching forums or organizations and they will guide you on the right track to a bussiness that does this in your area or there will be members that would join together to organize it for you. If I was closer i would be there in a minute as i love hosting events and I love to cordinate all types of functions. Here is a link and good luck with this.

Maryland Geocaching Society

Just go on to this site and Post that you are looking for a orginized bussiness that meets your needs and if you do not get a response see if any of there members would be willing to take this role on.

Good Luck on this.

Dianna

Probably too late for your event now, but for future reference, I work for Playtime and we do GEOTEAMING events all over the world! I am their course designer!

check it out -- www.geoteaming.com

thanks,

Tanya aka: Gadget Girl

austin, tx