Multiple Hiders on a cache

I know this has been discissed before (and recently) but I can't seem to find a straight answer..... So tomorrow 4 of us will be hiding a 5 star cache and I was wondering if only one of us would get credit for it (meaning in our profiles)....I know i can write in as many people as I want under "who placed this cache"..... Dont yell at me if this has already been answered! just tell me again!

Much love!!! ;)

I know this has been discissed before (and recently) but I can't seem to find a straight answer..... So tomorrow 4 of us will be hiding a 5 star cache and I was wondering if only one of us would get credit for it (meaning in our profiles)....I know i can write in as many people as I want under "who placed this cache"..... Dont yell at me if this has already been answered! just tell me again!

Much love!!! ;)

I recall the answer was always very straight and clear. One cache, one owner. Period. There has never been any indication it will ever be different. Your only possible option might be to create a brand new profile and hide the cache under that account. Then share that password with the group. It's either that or flip a coin for the credit.

Clear enough?

Much love!!! :D

I recall the answer was always very straight and clear. One cache, one owner. Period. There has never been any indication it will ever be different. Your only possible option might be to create a brand new profile and hide the cache under that account. Then share that password with the group. It's either that or flip a coin for the credit.

Clear enough?

Well see....Either the question was different or people gave condescending answers.....hmm guess it happened here too.... I again realize why I don't post on here, some of these people need to take a Percocet.....man, all it was, was a question :D;):D:)

Much love!!! ;)

There is no way to give everyone credit for the hide. We usually let the person that supplied the container log the cache. Then they put everyone's name next to "A cache by." Edited by TrailGators

Much love!!! ;)

There is no way to give everyone credit for the hide. We usually let the person that supplied the container log the cache. Then they put everyone's name next to "A cache by."

Thank you for your polite answer.....see.....that's all anyone wants!!!

Actually, the credit for a cache is VERY easy and logical to assign! With the following system, there is no doubt as to who gets the credit for the cache! ALL DOUBT is wiped away if you follow this system! Ready?

****DRUM ROLL****

"And the WINNER of the privilege for claiming the cache placement goes tooooooooooooo...............

The person that gathers the MOST STICKS to be placed on the BIG PILE OF STICKS at the cache site!" ;):):D

And there ya have it! Case CLOSED! :D:D:)