Premium member site request

hitech squirrel

Can we tailor/filter searches to only premium caches? I'm new at the premium member level, but I'd think that a way to filter for these caches would help.

-Hitech Squirrel

There is no way to tailor to find premium caches. However you can run a pocket query to select caches that are "For Members Only" which will display the Premium Members Only caches. (Premium Members Only cache are not necessarily any better than caches available to all users - so calling them premium would be incorrect).

Edited by tozainamboku

Can we tailor/filter searches to only premium caches? I'm new at the premium member level, but I'd think that a way to filter for these caches would help.

-Hitech Squirrel

There is no way to tailor to find premium caches. However you can run a pocket query to select caches that are "For Members Only" which will display the Premium Members Only caches. (Premium Members Only cache are not necessarily any better than caches available to all users - so calling them premium would be incorrect).

I was using shorthand by referring to them as premium caches. Referring to them as premium member caches or members-only caches becomes cumbersome when writing. I am familiar with the disclaimer about the quality of premium caches.

Thanks for your response.

Hitech Squirrel