Visiting Boulder, CO...

BBWolf+3Pigs

There is a very good chance I will be in Boulder for work in the next month or so (at least I am hoping anyway!).

I should have some free time for a quick cache or two, but most likely not enough for any sort of long walk or hike. Can anyone give me some recommendations? I'm looking for nice views, a clever hide, etc. These may be the only caches in Colorado I'll ever find, so I want to make sure they are memorable (but not so hard I can't find them!).

Thanks in advance!

There is a very good chance I will be in Boulder for work in the next month or so (at least I am hoping anyway!).

I should have some free time for a quick cache or two, but most likely not enough for any sort of long walk or hike. Can anyone give me some recommendations? I'm looking for nice views, a clever hide, etc. These may be the only caches in Colorado I'll ever find, so I want to make sure they are memorable (but not so hard I can't find them!).

Refer to this thread for some ideas: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...&hl=Boulder

By the way, the whole town consists of memorable views so no worries on that front...

Edited by Let's Look Over Thayer

Aloha! You could've asked us, we visit my brother there every year. :ph34r:

We second the recommendations in the linked thread.

Earthcache Central is a nice quick one in town.

There's also a series of Malty Micros which have the advantage of proximity to cold frosty ones.

And if you get a chance to drive out Boulder Canyon drive you can get great views another Cache Across America + a few others.

Also our nephew g-vader (age 8) is an excellent cacher and I'm sure my brother would happy to lend him out to you. :)

jrr

PS: We were surprised at how few caches there are right in Boulder. The locals can give your the full story but it is our understanding that caches are not allowed in Boulder Open Space parks, making lots of territory off limits.