Garmin eTrex Vista

BBH

I've got a used, but in great shape, Vista for sale. I bought it off of craigslist, and then found a great deal on a Colorado, so this one is up for sale for what I have in it. It comes with a car mount back and original back( was chewed on by a dog, so it's pretty beat up). Also comes with 3 disk mapsource topo (original, not copies). It also comes with a neoprene belt case. It has some slight dings here and there, and a few slight marks in the screen, but nothing to impair the view of the unit.

I have pictures upon request.

I would like $100 for the entire package, which includes shipping. Only CONUS sales please. I will also gladly accept paypal with no fees.

Thanks,

Brian

Olathe, KS

Edited by BBH

I've got a used, but in great shape, Vista for sale. I bought it off of craigslist, and then found a great deal on a Colorado, so this one is up for sale for what I have in it. It comes with a car mount back and original back( was chewed on by a dog, so it's pretty beat up). Also comes with 3 disk mapsource topo (original, not copies). It also comes with a neoprene belt case. It has some slight dings here and there, and a few slight marks in the screen, but nothing to impair the view of the unit.

I have pictures upon request.

I would like $100 for the entire package, which includes shipping. Only CONUS sales please. I will also gladly accept paypal with no fees.

Thanks,

Brian

Olathe, KS

I will also break up the set. Please e-mail me for prices.

bb.huber@gmail.com

Is the Vista still available?? I sent a note earlier (to the gmail account hopefully).

Oops, I didn't realize that this was still connected to my old hotmail account. I got your message. Reply sent

This one is gone.

My deal fell through, and I decided to keep it as a back up. I have now decided to sell it. I will let it go for $80 shipped for everything. e-mail for pictures.

thanks brian

bb.huber@gmail.com

Edited by BBH