Can Not Up Load Pictures to Log Entry

CSI Texas

I have done everything I can think of but keep getting this message when I try and up load images.

Error Occurred

Sorry. This file is not supported by the site.

I am trying to upload the images to the log entry from my hard drive where the pictures are stored. Would it be better to up load the images directly from the camera?

Thanks CSI Texas

How big is the files and what format is it?

It is 123KB

Type of File JPG

I just downloaded Irfanview software thinking that would help but still gives me the error message. Althought it says only format files jpg, tif, & gif are alowed, I thought I also saw jpeg files on some of the other folks image uploads. I am completely baffled by this because in the past, I've been able to upload images. I even tried to associate one of the photos from jpg to tif but it still gave me the same error message.

It is 123KB

Type of File JPG

I just downloaded Irfanview software thinking that would help but still gives me the error message. Althought it says only format files jpg, tif, & gif are alowed, I thought I also saw jpeg files on some of the other folks image uploads. I am completely baffled by this because in the past, I've been able to upload images. I even tried to associate one of the photos from jpg to tif but it still gave me the same error message.

What operating system are you using?

What is the suffix on the file (.jpg)?

It is 123KB

Type of File JPG

What operating system are you using?

What is the suffix on the file (.jpg)?

Windows XP

There is no suffix only the prefix digital number of pic and .jpg