Mapsource and 60csx map question

I have Topo US and National Parks 24k. I want to load the 24K's of Yellowstone and Grand Teton. I also want to load Topo 2008 for 100 miles in either direction of and including the parks. Can I load both and swap between the maps from within my 60csx or do I need to load the maps on two different micro cards? Can anyone either provide me details how to do this or direct me to a link? Rapid response appreciated because I'm leaving tomorrow!!!! Thanks in advance.

You can add all the map segments you want from all the maps as long as you don't exceed the size of your memory card. In order to swap between maps you need to be on the map page. Click Menu/ setup map. You need to scroll across the top to Map Setup-Information. Click on menu. From this menu you can hide whichever maps you do not want to see. City Navigator will always be on top so this is the one I need to hide when I see my topo maps. I don't know which has priority between you 24k maps and the topo maps. If you only have segment selected to that do not overlap you will not need to hide any maps.

I have Topo US and National Parks 24k. I want to load the 24K's of Yellowstone and Grand Teton. I also want to load Topo 2008 for 100 miles in either direction of and including the parks. Can I load both and swap between the maps from within my 60csx or do I need to load the maps on two different micro cards? Can anyone either provide me details how to do this or direct me to a link? Rapid response appreciated because I'm leaving tomorrow!!!! Thanks in advance.

Both on the same card is fine. Select what you want in TOPO2008 and then change the map product to the 24K set and select what you want. Send all maps at the same time to your GPS.

You don't really need to swap between the mapsets on the 60CSx as the 24K will ride over the 100K set, but if you really wated to, you can switch between them in the map setup.

BTW: you can get the whole state of Wyoming's 24K TOPO for MapSource free from here: http://www.miscjunk.org/mj/mp_wytopo.html

Edited by coggins

I have Topo US and National Parks 24k. I want to load the 24K's of Yellowstone and Grand Teton. I also want to load Topo 2008 for 100 miles in either direction of and including the parks. Can I load both and swap between the maps from within my 60csx or do I need to load the maps on two different micro cards?

There is a limit of 2 GB of maps you can load, regardless of your card size, and a separate limit of 2025 map segments. You can check both of these at the bottom of the Maps pane in MapSource before you send them.