Google Maps

Gan Dalf

When clicking on search for nearest caches from your home coordinates (filter out finds) for the My Account Details page and then clicking on the Search for caches with Google Maps link, the page is blank. Caches show up at the normal zoom level until you get out ot more than 500 caches on the map, but the map itslef is blank, You get the message you get when zooming into an area that does nto have have adequate sattelite coverage of that area:

We are sorry, but we don't have maps at this zoom level for this region. Try zooming out for a broader look.

is anyone else experiencing this problem? I am using IE 7.0.5730 on Windows XP. I have an IBM T41 laptop.

Oh what a shock <_< It works with firefox! I agree with the poster a few threads above. This is ridiculous. What if you could only fill your car with one type of gas from one gas station? Your driving along and all of a sudden the gas you bought from Shell mixes into your Carburetor and your car coughs and chokes and stops working. Of course you don't know why, becasue the gas you bought from Shell last week worked just fine in your car.