Create PQ along a route

k6ccc

Is the Create a Pocket Query along a route function down tonight? I'm trying to create a PQ for tomorrow's drive while on a driving vacation. Created two route2 in Google Earth and uploaded them (had to break it into two segments because the overall all drive exceeds 500 miles). When I try to create a PQ for either of those 2 routes I get the usual "We had a problem with that page" error page. I then tried using a previous route that worked in the past, and created a new PQ (with a different name tghat the existing one for that route), and get the same error, so I think it's a GC.com problem.

Any info???

Jim - K6CCC

Is the Create a Pocket Query along a route function down tonight? I'm trying to create a PQ for tomorrow's drive while on a driving vacation. Created two route2 in Google Earth and uploaded them (had to break it into two segments because the overall all drive exceeds 500 miles). When I try to create a PQ for either of those 2 routes I get the usual "We had a problem with that page" error page. I then tried using a previous route that worked in the past, and created a new PQ (with a different name tghat the existing one for that route), and get the same error, so I think it's a GC.com problem.

Any info???

Jim - K6CCC

Check to see if you have too many saved PQ's.

Any info???

Jim - K6CCC

Check to see if you have too many saved PQ's.

Thanks! That was it. I had never noticed that there was a limit of 40. Deleted a few that I don't need and was able to create the 2 PQs for today's drive.

Jim - K6CCC