Lowrance Ifinder Quit Receiving

WR8Y

Ok, now, I'v done this before but cannot remember how I got out of it.

I have an Expedition C and while driving in the dark, I somehow switched it to read (on the Sat page) "Waiting for NEMA GPS Serial Data". I'v somehow turned off the GPS receiver and have it waiting for data FROM the Comm Port! (Did this while driving, hit ENTER and EXIT a few times, among other buttons, maybe.)

The manual did not help, how do I tell it to go back to being a GPS RECEIVER???

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Ok, now, I'v done this before but cannot remember how I got out of it.

I have an Expedition C and while driving in the dark, I somehow switched it to read (on the Sat page) "Waiting for NEMA GPS Serial Data". I'v somehow turned off the GPS receiver and have it waiting for data FROM the Comm Port! (Did this while driving, hit ENTER and EXIT a few times, among other buttons, maybe.)

The manual did not help, how do I tell it to go back to being a GPS RECEIVER???

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

I'm not familiar with the Expedition so you may have to call Lowrance, but most of the iFinders have a soft reset and if all else fails a hard reset. I can't remember for sure on my Hunt but it's something like holding the page key down while you power it up for the soft reset. On mine in the menus there is also a selection to initialize the GPS, I'm not sure if that would do the trick or not.