City Navigator Map and Mac

I ordered the City Navigator NT and TOPO for my Garmin GPSMap 76CSx. A couple of people on this forum told me that had the maps and installed them with their Mac. For the life of me, I can't figure it out and I've always gotten better help here than from Garmin. I have installed the Mac version of MapInstaller and Bobcat but it doesn't see the DVD and that makes sense because the DVD is Windows. I did manage to update my city navigator NT to 2009 and since it is a Mac download I installed it but I'm still stuck without the TOPO. Has anyone had any luck installing maps using a Mac and if so please enlighten me.

Coggins is correct. If you've ordered the Windows version, you'll have to install it on a Windows machine, convert the maps to a Mac-readable format with Garmin's Map Converter, then install them on your Mac.

Following this procedure, you'll be able to view the maps in Bobcat and install them using your Mac.