Using FlashEarth

I know a lot of folks here use GoogleEarth. Me too, but here lately I've been checking out cache locations using FlashEarth. Though it doesn't have the "airplane" mode so you can see terrain in 3D it seems to me that the Lat/Lon coords are dead on. Better than GE. They've also done some improvements there lately.

That brings my question......

Since I've been using FE the coord system was always DEG/MIN/SEC. I've looked around the page before to see if the coord readout could be changed from D/M/S to DEG/MIN/MMM like Geocaching.com uses as it's default. Never found a way to change it.

Tonight when I opened FE it was the usual DEG/MIN/SEC. After doing a few searches I noticed that it had changed to DEG/MMMMM all of the sudden. I wondered it I'd changed the coord system by accident.

It doesn't matter which of the listed map services I go to. They all are DEG/MMMMM now. Does anyone here know how to change the format on FE? Thanks.