Can not place?

bravo872

It shows that cache being disabled for some reason. So your log will not show up. Maybe when it opened again it might show it.

I retreived it from the "In Memoriam – Haris Charalambous" cache, it does not appear to me to be disabled.

I retreved the Mini - Launched: 28th St. Series #20 - "Power Back Up" *GCZV56* recently but when I log a visit to a cache it does not show up in my inventory?

Darn it, this usually means it happened to a bunch of folks.

The Retrieve you did didn't take, so you'll have to do it again.

Do you still have the tracking number?

Ok It stilll says it in that cache, did you put the right number in the Tracking section. And when it came up did you chose retrived from that cache?

Thats what I didn't understand, the geocoins page shows 5/5/2008 bravo872 retrieved it from In Memoriam – Haris Charalambous , but the caches page shows "Mini - Launched: 28th St. Series #20 - "Power Back Up" *GCZV56*" is still there and listed in its inventory.

Edited by bravo872

Ok It stilll says it in that cache, did you put the right number in the Tracking section. And when it came up did you chose retrived from that cache?

Sometimes the system takes a poop and the TB Retrieves don't work. Usually on the same day and this is the second report of it I've seen, for that day. (which means more reports are coming)

Fortunately this situation isn't that common anymore.

Thats what I didn't understand, the geocoins page shows it was retreived by me from the cache, but the caches page shows its still there.

You need to do the Retrieve again.

Thats what I didn't understand, the geocoins page shows it was retreived by me from the cache, but the caches page shows its still there.

You need to do the Retrieve again.

That did it, thanks alot for the help, I'm new but I have retreived bugs before with no problems, I knew someone on the forums could help, thanks again.