Benchmarks on the Colorado

Hi all,

Recently I've had benchmarks showing up on my Colorado map page as geocache icons. Before I would export a .gpx file from GSAK to my unit and all benchmarks would show on the map as little "baseball" looking icons. This was great as I had a visual indication as to what I was looking at on the map. Now all the benchmarks are showing up as geocache icons so I'm not sure if it's a benchmark or geocache until I select it. I'm not sure when this change happened, if it was after an update or some other time. My Colorado has firmware 2.51 and I'm using GSAK 7.2.2.14. Can anyone point me in the right direction to change the icons back? Thanks for any and all help.

:huh: I noticed that too. I had upgraded both the GPS and GSAK at about the same time, so I wasn't sure which one caused the problem. After playing around with it for a while I figured it was the new Garmin software. I am hoping that they will fix it. I looked around for some previous versions of the Garmin software, but couldn'tfind it. Otherwise the 2.51b seems to be working better. Looking for the next version to see if they fixed this one.