Edit cache listing bug.

AmsterDaddy

I'm new at placing caches, however I seem to have found a bug when editing my cache listings. After my caches were published and found, I had to edit them for one reason or another. By clicking "edit listing," I noticed that the body of the description would be altered. Instead of the original separate paragraphs, everything would be clumped together. Where one paragraph ended, the first sentence of the next paragraph would appear right after the period of the previous paragraph.

I would try to repair the issue and resubmit it, however it would still appear clumped together again. The only workaround that I have found after trying multiple times with both of my caches is to add html tags and check the box to show the description as html. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue or even noticed, but so far, I'm two for two with it. It seems too bad that adding html tags is the only solution that I know of for it since not everyone is versed in html. I thought I'd let someone know here so that maybe this could be addressed.

Thanks,

AmsterDaddy