Confused about a TB

m.austin

I picked up what I thought was a travel bug. It is a metal painted gnome (quite nice) with the words Travel Gnome on the back with a tracking number. There is a TB Travel Guide with it, also quite nicely put together, but the space for owner's name & contact info is blank. I tried logging this in, but it keeps coming up as not found. I don't know if I wasn't supposed to take it - I was just trying to move it along - but there are absolutely no instructions. So what do I do now? I've been doing this for only 2 weeks, so I don't have a lot of experience, but the 3 TBs I've picked up so far had instructions.

Was it listed in the cache you found it in? I do believe there is a non-gc.com gnome tracking site but does it happen to look like this?

77b0eb77-374b-46b9-895c-ce4ec42cd406.jpg

Yes - I went back to the site & looked and sure enough, there is a little gnome! Since he didn't log like the TBs I got abit confused. Logging him was a challenge with a capital O and the #0, but now that I know what he is I'll send him on his journey!

Edited by m.austin