Garmin nüvi 660 and GPSmap 60CSx

Less than 2 months old!

Garmin nüvi 660

$300 shipped - only thing I can say about this one is that the charging cord is NOT the traffic enabled one. In my area it wasn't necessary since the coverage was non-existent. Check your area and save some money with this one. Other than the cord this device is next to new condition, no scratches, markings, etc of any kind. This is the one with Bluetooth functionality as well so you can use it as a handsfree device (check Garmin's site for compatible phones).

Item will go out USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day service), insurance is optional at your expense.

Edited by XopherN71

How hard is it to download/input coordinates for the nuvi? It looks like it would be great for driving but may only be suitable for streets and not necessarily for caching.

UPDATE

Nuvi is sold.

As far as loading coordinates, I always just used the 'Send to GPS' option from Garmin or here.

How hard is it to download/input coordinates for the nuvi? It looks like it would be great for driving but may only be suitable for streets and not necessarily for caching.

UPDATE

Nuvi is sold.

As far as loading coordinates, I always just used the 'Send to GPS' option from Garmin or here.

We have a 680 and we love it. We have driven up to a cache and several times we could tell which side of the truck the cache was on and usually we are within 3 feet.