So, I ran my first pocket query...

Ry and Ny

I ran my first pocket query this morning (just signed up for premium) and I never got the email with the zip file. The site says they run in order, etc etc but new ones take precedence, yadda yadda. It's bout 12 hours after I ran it.

When can I expect it or how often does something go wrong?

OK, got that to work now (it had not generated and I just had to resubmit). Now, when I log it to my Palm m125 (yes, converted to PDB), CacheMate doesn't show any details, from logs to cache size. It is an unregistered version though at this point. Is that my problem?

Eh. Nevermind. I found my answers there too. I went to buy Cachemate and, I would just like to say, that is the most idiotic checkout I've ever seen in my life. All is well now, though, as soon as they send me my registration number.

Edited by Ry and Ny

If you want to see if your PQs are working correctly or not, try looking at GSAK, it's got a 30 day trial, where you can use the program in its entirety, with all the features.

Yeah, figured out, though, that I can't use GSAK to convert the file to the PDB. Have to use the Cachemate one in order for it to keep descriptions, logs, container types, difficulty ratings, etc.

Yeah, figured out, though, that I can't use GSAK to convert the file to the PDB. Have to use the Cachemate one in order for it to keep descriptions, logs, container types, difficulty ratings, etc.

Only if the stuff you got into GSAK is a loc file. I used a full GPX file and exported to GSAK and got EVERYTHING in my palm.