Garmin Bobcat Mac OS X 10.4.1

I have been using Bobcat and my colorado just fine. Went top open the software on the mac this morning and the icon bounces a few times but the software will not open. I even redownloaded bobcat from garmins site and reloaded it. Still does not work. The only thing I did since the last time I used bobcat was download garmins webupdater for mac os.

I deleted all my preferences and got rid of the webupdater. Reinstalled now it works. Does anyone know how to view the base map that comes with Bobcat once you load one of your own converted maps.

I had a trail map that I converted to mac format. It shows that but nothing else.

I deleted all my preferences and got rid of the webupdater. Reinstalled now it works. Does anyone know how to view the base map that comes with Bobcat once you load one of your own converted maps.

I had a trail map that I converted to mac format. It shows that but nothing else.

I figured it out. I was using my 12" powerbook and with the window set to maximize to fit the screen I could not see the window to select map product. I had to rearrange the tool bar a bit to get all the tools in view.