Statistics

Gooose

:o I don't seem to be able to get to the ItsNotAboutTheNumbers website right now, but I think the Top 10 stats show only that, the top ten. There is no overall ranking that shows where you or someone else stands compared to all others. One can narrow their stats down to a particular country or state and see how you stand with other locals. I happen to be the top of the Oklahoma group for finds in other countries. My number is 13 at this time, but that's nowhere near enough to make the overall board.

I've cached in one country. Am I special? :laughing::D:D

I would think that European cachers would have an "advantage" in this since there are so many small countries packed together. Heck, I've only cached in 8 states and the distance traveled might be equal to that of quite a few countries if I was elsewhere.

I think it's great that folks travel and cache in various places. I hope to someday make it to other countries for caching. I think I'd like to start with Canada (since it's reasonably close) and I'd love to do a bit of caching in Ireland or Scotland. I guess, if I had the time and financial resources, I'd probably eventually cache in a number of other countries. One of the great things about this hobby is that it's world wide.

I do get to travel vicariously through travel bugs though. I have some that have been to pretty far away places and I love to get the logs and watch their travels.