Item changes name upon load into Builder

cache_in_pocket

I have a variable that changes name from MagnifyingGlass to MagnyingGlass in various parts of the lua file. I modify it back to "Magnifying" in notepad and then load it into builder. Once in builder, it changes "Magnifying", in some places, back to "Magnying." if I fix it in builder, it will remain ok and I can compile and run, but when I save it back, it saves it out bad again...and in the same way.

So thinking it was reading some other file somewhere else, I copied the lua file to something else and changed all zitemMagnifyingGlass to zitemMagGlass....thinking that maybe a parser somewhere was removing the "if" from Magnifying. I got different results though. Now all the uses of the variable are zitemMagGlass, but the definition of the class was changed back to zitemMagnifyingGlass.

So my question is, where is the builder getting this information from. I don't think it is pulling it out of thin air.

Anyone have a clue on this one?

Thanks.