Anybody looking to get rid of their used gps?

Little Hap

Hello everyone,

I have been geocaching one time with a buddy who has a gps. I was hooked instantly, the only problem is.. I don't have a handheld gps. I just moved to a new state and I thought geocaching would be a great way to go exploring my new surroundings. I am wondering if anyone has a gps that they are looking to get rid of that has great reception under a canopy (high sensitivity) and is easy to use (can download coordinates from CPU). My budget doesn't allow me to get a new gps, but I can go around $70 for a unit. If anyone can help me out please let me know, or if you have any suggestions for what kind I should be looking for that would be helpful as well. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I have been geocaching one time with a buddy who has a gps. I was hooked instantly, the only problem is.. I don't have a handheld gps. I just moved to a new state and I thought geocaching would be a great way to go exploring my new surroundings. I am wondering if anyone has a gps that they are looking to get rid of that has great reception under a canopy (high sensitivity) and is easy to use (can download coordinates from CPU). My budget doesn't allow me to get a new gps, but I can go around $70 for a unit. If anyone can help me out please let me know, or if you have any suggestions for what kind I should be looking for that would be helpful as well. Thanks!

Your going to be hard pressed to get a High sensitivity GPS with data cable for $70 even used. The cheapest High sensetivity your going to find new is the garmin etrexH for about $85 w/o cable +tax. Cable going to run another $10 at least. To be realistic your going to either need to raise your budget or get a non High sensitity unit. You can get a regular etrex + cable for $70, but with some patience and searching you could probably find a garmin legend with cable for $75 or so.