Is there a way to search for shared bookmark lists ?

SriSoKoSu

I see various shared bookmark lists from time to time when visiting specific cache pages. Is there a way to search for all shared bookmark lists ? Preferably in a given area ?

I am particularly interested in finding the various "favorite caches" lists that people created, to find out some of the most popular caches that are nearby.

There is no current functionality to search for bookmark lists. This is one of my top feature request "wish list" items.

A person's public bookmark lists can be accessed from the bookmarks tab on their profile page. Or, when you see a cache that's on lots of "favorite caches" lists, make a note of it by bookmarking the bookmark list in your browser.

Regional and local forum threads can often be found to collect cool bookmark lists.

Thanks ! As I am browsing the forum some more, I am seeing some mention of a "cache rating" system that is going to be added to the site. Is this true ? If so this will be a dream come true for me.

I did a few searches but am unable so far to narrow down to some definitive threads that talk about this. If the rating system indeed is in the plans, can someone point me to the thread that has correct information about this.

Thanks in advance !