Premium membership w/Paypal?

square_peg

How can I buy a premium membership with Paypal? When I click the Paypal link I get a page asking for my credit card number. Does Groundspeak take Paypal? :o

I have the same problem, how did you solve this? I pay very often through paypal. I m german and I dont have a credit card behind my paypal account. When I pay with paypal the take the money from my bank account.

I even called paypal today and asked them what I m doing wrong and they told me to contact Groundspeak to tell them to switch theis paypal account settings. It seems like they only accept "credit card paypal".... so whats the point in using paypal when I can pay directly with my credit card (If I have one).

I also had the same problem. I once read that there has to be enough money on the paypal account in order to make a different option show up. The option appeared but I still did not succeed in paying to Groundspeak.

At last, I sent the money to Groundspeak without the link on geocaching.com and wrote an email to contact@Groundspeak.com, following that guide (sorry, only in German, but the fourth screenshot might help).