Vista HCX, 60 csx or Colorado 400t

I looking to replace my old etrex Vista. It has been rock solid but it is a dinosaur and the controls are tough to use at certain times.

The Vista HCX looks pretty good and at a reasonable price but it is tough to use on the road while mobile, and is absolutely impossible to use while on a cycle.

The 60 CSX is a solid unit but it is getting a bit long in the tooth and I hate to get something near the end of it's life cycle. Since Garmin has a $50 rebate on these units I have to assume they are trying to reduce inventory and the model is going away.

I heard that Garmin is coming out with a new model the Colorado The picture I saw looks sweat and new controls look easy to use and it has a nice big screen. Is it going to be worth the extra $$$ and the wait? Has anyone seen one yet? Is it going to be announced at CES in Vegas Jan 7-10 or something like that? Does anyone know when it will actually be available? What about the actual street cost -- with maps and without?

The Magellan Triton look interesting but will it hold up to the beating it will take hiking or off-roading?

My guess is that Garmin won't have topographic quads (24:000) needed for the areas I explore. Therefore I'll only consider the Triton or Delorme. Also disappointed the Colorado won't have a 3-axis compass.

But I'm waiting for the Colorado to be finalized before making any final decisions.

Jake