Need help-Finding NANO

spike5

I found one the other day that was a nano but not that type of container. It was just an extremely small tube covered in camo tape and attached to the back side of a branch in a bush. It was extremely hard to find. I've also found nano sized caches that were fake leaves and fake blades of grass with tiny containers attached to them. They're great hides but can be insanely difficult to find.

I also have problems finding micros or nanos.... Well actually i havent found one at all despite about three hunts for them. I try to look for where i would hide them but to my disappointment i havent found one. I noticed the magnetic nano smaller then a dime. How is one supposed to find somthing that small????? :D

Tips

Please

-TJZ

I also have problems finding micros or nanos.... Well actually i havent found one at all despite about three hunts for them. I try to look for where i would hide them but to my disappointment i havent found one. I noticed the magnetic nano smaller then a dime. How is one supposed to find somthing that small????? :D

Tips

Please

-TJZ

By really thinking about it. I've found a couple. One was in the pipe in a gate. You had to put your finger up the pipe to pull the bugger out. One I found because that was the only place that made sense. Others were because that was the only place to look.

Jim