Red Jeep Travel Bug Photo Entry

woolychaps2

:P

Hi,

I recently retrieved a Red Jeep Travel Bug and logged it, entered the contest with it's number, but can't find the page to enter the photo of it doing it's "monthly challenge". I see many photo's already entered but can't seem to find the upload page. Where is it? Is it too late since I already registered on the Jeep website? There was no upload a photo on that page that I could see nor on the page with all the other photo's. Am I just blind or is there a link somewhere I'm missing? I would appreciate any info..

I re-registered and everything worked so if I know how to delete this post I would. Thanks for the opportunity for a newbie to ask questions

Edited by woolychaps2

:huh:

Hi,

I recently retrieved a Red Jeep Travel Bug and logged it, entered the contest with it's number, but can't find the page to enter the photo of it doing it's "monthly challenge". I see many photo's already entered but can't seem to find the upload page. Where is it? Is it too late since I already registered on the Jeep website? There was no upload a photo on that page that I could see nor on the page with all the other photo's. Am I just blind or is there a link somewhere I'm missing? I would appreciate any info..

I re-registered and everything worked so if I know how to delete this post I would. Thanks for the opportunity for a newbie to ask questions

:lol:

Hi,

Hi Woolychaps2, When you submit your photo it is for the next months submission. You should see your photo on Nov 1st. Was it the "Discover New Places" submission? You submission is always a month out :huh: .

Hope that helps.