Maintenance Date reflected on Hide and Seek lists page

Fellners

I have a cache that hadn't been found in a while and checked on it. It's fine.

I think it would be very helpful if there was a button owners could use to let other cachers know that the cache is up and running on the "Hide and seek a Cache" list of caches page", so other's won't pass it by because it hasn't been found recently.

IE instead of just "last found on date." There could be an "owner checked on date" as well. It would only be for active caches.

Hi JABs here just goto your cache listing page and under navigation (top right) click on log your visit.

Under type of log -select one (where you normally log your found or DNFs) click on Owner maitenance.

Here you can type a short note that you have checked cache and all is OK.

Hope this helps.

Hi JABs here just goto your cache listing page and under navigation (top right) click on log your visit.

Under type of log -select one (where you normally log your found or DNFs) click on Owner maitenance.

Here you can type a short note that you have checked cache and all is OK.

Hope this helps.

Hi, Yes I already new about that but what I am suggesting is when we do maintenance, and the cache is still active, that maintenace date is reflected on the "Find caches" page, you know where you have the whole list briefing of caches around your search. If the maintence date of a still active cache was reflected I think there would be many more recent finds rather than just leaving the last found date which in this case hasn't been found since May. I guess what I'm getting at is the "last found on" date should be changed to a "last found on/last maintained on" date so anyone looking at it knew its still up and active.

I know I don't bother looking at a cache page if it hasn't been found in a long time. That doesn't mean it might not still be there but I just don't usually bother. If, however, there were a recent owner maintence icon on that find caches list I would be more likely to open the cache page and read it.

Edited by Fellners