bad geocoin icon

paleolith

I bought a couple of Karma Geocoins. Their small icon isn't displaying -- I'm talking about the 16x16 pixel icon that displays in the inventory list on a cache page. For example, see my geocoin page your dogma peed on my karma and then click through to the cache it's in. Where the icon should be indicates a missing image. But doing image properties says the image is 1635 bytes -- but 0x0 pixels.

Sounds to me like the image file is corrupted. So it needs to be fixed.

Ah, now to the point. Whose responsibility is that? I can't find any pages discussing the mechanics of geocoins from the producer's point of view. From the user's point of view, these things just happen automagically. Do I contact the vendor who sold it to me? The manufacturer? Groundspeak???

The 32x32 icon seems to be OK. It shows for example on the list of my geocoins (is there any way to link directly to that?) and on the list of all geocoins. The 32x32 icon is 1855 bytes, only a few bytes larger than the 16x16 icon, which is much larger than most 16x16 icons, lending more credence to the belief that the .gif file for the small icon is corrupted.

Edward

Ah, now to the point. Whose responsibility is that? I can't find any pages discussing the mechanics of geocoins from the producer's point of view. From the user's point of view, these things just happen automagically. Do I contact the vendor who sold it to me? The manufacturer? Groundspeak???

Edward

It is my responsibility. I have fixed the issue. Thanks for making me aware of it.