Webcam cache up for Adoption

H to the Bizzle!

Hi All! I'm currently the adopted owner of a webcam cache from the Salt Lake area:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...87-530d069564cf

I adopted it last March after seeing The Artful Dodger needed help with the HTML on the page, and he handed ownership over to me. The only problem is that I'm a cacher from New York! Not anywhere near Utah.. hehe. I'm looking for someone from the Salt Lake area or Utah in general to take over the webcam for me, and have a native look over this great old school webcam cache. Email me and I'll send you an adoption request. Happy Caching!

Hi All! I'm currently the adopted owner of a webcam cache from the Salt Lake area:

I adopted it last March after seeing The Artful Dodger needed help with the HTML on the page, and he handed ownership over to me. The only problem is that I'm a cacher from New York! Not anywhere near Utah.. hehe. I'm looking for someone from the Salt Lake area or Utah in general to take over the webcam for me, and have a native look over this great old school webcam cache. Email me and I'll send you an adoption request. Happy Caching!

I see you haven't gotten any responses yet. I would be happy to adopt this Webcam cache. I live in Provo, UT, but it isn't very far from Park City. Let me know if you would like me to adopt this.

Shadwick

I see you haven't gotten any responses yet. I would be happy to adopt this Webcam cache. I live in Provo, UT, but it isn't very far from Park City. Let me know if you would like me to adopt this.

Shadwick

after clicking on the link, it looks as though this might be still available for adoption....still shows hucklebuckle as the owner. you should contact them.