European Maps for Delorme PN-20?

My wife and I will be travelling to Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany in a couple of months. We feel no trip would be complete without some bone fide geocaching, and would like to download some maps of the area to our PN-20. The problem is that we are having trouble finding any.

The Delorme forums refer to a XMap software, but the forum post was from 2005 and the link goes to an XMap version for the US and Canada.

Anyone have a solution? :unsure:

One limitation of the Delorme software--and thus the PN-20--is that it is very North American-centric (and that's for the Street Atlas software...Topo is limited, of course, to the USA). I'm not aware of any workarounds on this for use beyond our continent.

I did a very quick search in the Delorme forum and found this post which alluded to using Topo 6 for route planning for places outside the states. I tried plotting a route in France in T6 and kept getting that 62 mi limit warning as I was given only direct routes.