Palm For Sale

:unsure: This Palm VIIx was new that I brought off of ebay.took it out and played with it but didn't have the right hook up for my set-up,so I ordered the[ usb] PART . Now I brought a explorist with a card . Now this is for sale. Everything is with it and I got $40.00 in it so that is what I would like back,plus shipping. USPO MO only.USA only. I would think shipping will be around $5.00. Thanks. I will not put on ebay untill I find out no one wants it here frist. :blink:

I might be interested, but have no idea what is included. What do you mean it would not work with your setup? Can you furnish a picture?

I needed the [usb adapter] to make it work,so I order one and it comes with the package.It has the [ palm handheld,hotsync cradle,cd-rom software,the books,carrying case.] It also says on the box that a 9 to 25 pin adapteris with it ,but it was not in the box when I got it. I got this off of ebay and it was new. I am now saying like new because I opened it and looked it over added some things to do and what not.I never brought the plan to access the Internet,e-mail and messaging.Right now I have no way of adding a picture.

I sell and buy on ebay and have 170 postive feedbacks and no negatives. :unsure:

I might be interested, but have no idea what is included. What do you mean it would not work with your setup? Can you furnish a picture?

I needed the [usb adapter] to make it work,so I order one and it comes with the package.It has the [ palm handheld,hotsync cradle,cd-rom software,the books,carrying case.] It also says on the box that a 9 to 25 pin adapteris with it ,but it was not in the box when I got it. I got this off of ebay and it was new. I am now saying like new because I opened it and looked it over added some things to do and what not.I never brought the plan to access the Internet,e-mail and messaging.Right now I have no way of adding a picture.

I sell and buy on ebay and have 170 postive feedbacks and no negatives. :blink:

:laughing::blink:B) THANKS FOR LOOKING :blink::(:( Off to ebay :D:D:D 8--6--2007

Edited by wolfdogtess