Night Caches?

Y2KOTA

What and how do they work? Seen them talked about.

You might take a look at this thread and see what folks have to say.

Night caches are obviously intended to be done in the dark and that is what makes them have an entirely different set of rules. They often are multicaches where you are looking for reflectors or other types of lighting to find the cache. If they are done well they add a very interesting dimension to the hunt. I'd love to go find some of the ones I have heard about in the forums here.

A night cache is a geocache that is meant to be hunted/found at night. These often involved reflective tacks (ie firetacks) and the use of a flashlight. For instance you would use your gps to get to a certain point, when there you shine the flashlight around and look for a reflection from one of the tacks. Then you go to that tack, and shine the flashlight around looking for the next tack, when you see that one you go there and repeat the process till you get to the final container.

What and how do they work? Seen them talked about.

You might take a look at this thread and see what folks have to say.

Night caches are obviously intended to be done in the dark and that is what makes them have an entirely different set of rules. They often are multicaches where you are looking for reflectors or other types of lighting to find the cache. If they are done well they add a very interesting dimension to the hunt. I'd love to go find some of the ones I have heard about in the forums here.

Thanks for the link, Good info! Now to find one near me.