FS: Garmin Rino 130

My wife just upgraded me to a GPS60CSx, so I have a now to be completely unused Rino 130.

It's 3 or 4 years old, lovingly used but in good shape and 100% perfect functionally.

I've lost the button that screws into the back, for using the belt clip, but have the belt clip. I always carry it in a camelbak so have had little use of it the button myself (I use it mostly when mountain biking, and don't want a crash to cause it to be flung off a cliff and into a river or whatnot).

I have the original manual, data cable, belt clip, NO BUTTON SCREW. I may or may not have the original box - haven't dug around for that yet.

Asking $150+shipping. If that doesn't suit you, feel free to make a sincere offer, I'll feel free to say "Ah, mm, maybe not." Shipping is "free" if you're in the Austin Texas vicinity, as then we could hook up IRL to make the exchange.

Please send me a private message if you're sincerely interested as I don't get to read this forum as regularly as I would like.