Excel into Streets and Trips?

Is there a way to get an excel spreadsheet into MS Streets and Trips?

Someone sent me an excel sheet with a bunch of cache names and locations on it, and I would like to be able to plot them out in S&T... Is there a way to do this?

I tired using the 'import wizard' and it will go threw the motions like its going to work, but comes back and says '0 points mapped' :lol::)

Is there a way to get an excel spreadsheet into MS Streets and Trips?

Someone sent me an excel sheet with a bunch of cache names and locations on it, and I would like to be able to plot them out in S&T... Is there a way to do this?

I tired using the 'import wizard' and it will go threw the motions like its going to work, but comes back and says '0 points mapped' :lol::)

Yes, it works. At least I have done it numerous times with S&T 2005 and 2006. You can import an excel sheet without converting it to tab delimited, csv, etc. However, there are a few catches. One, the format of the cells all have to be the same. If the cell's format has never been changed, then they must all be the same. No worries. Next, column headings. The columns must have a heading in order for S&T to know which column contains Street Address, City, zipcode, etc.

Once you make sure all of this is correctly formatted and organized, then it will work. BTW, would you know if MapSource can import from Excel?