Position Bug

On the satellite acquiring page it shows that there is a position bug which indicates you direction of movement around the satellites. I am not able to see this position bug on my GPSMap 60C even though the manual states it should be there. Is there something I do not have activated that I am not aware of? Not that it is big deal, but just like have all the features I can get.

Thanks

On the satellite acquiring page it shows that there is a position bug which indicates you direction of movement around the satellites. I am not able to see this position bug on my GPSMap 60C even though the manual states it should be there. Is there something I do not have activated that I am not aware of? Not that it is big deal, but just like have all the features I can get.

Thanks

As far as I'm aware, this position bug should simply appear, and can't be activated or inactivated through a setting. It shows up on my unit when I first turn it on and the screen displays the Satellite page. It's a red dot with a narrow ring around it that appears on the outermost circle (the circle with the four compass points).

Note that it only appears when the display is set to "North Up" and not "Track Up."

--Larry