New type of watch list - watch trackables withing X miles from coordinates

laxxe

It would be nice, if it could be possible to have this feature:

Get an email every time a geocoin within X miles from choosen coordinates is dropped or retrieved.

Right now I use the watch list, and adds/removes geocoins now and then. It takes some time, and I could do other stuff (like geocaching) instead, if this was done automatic. The short version: I want to watch geocoins near home.

It would be nice, if it could be possible to have this feature:

Get an email every time a geocoin within X miles from choosen coordinates is dropped or retrieved.

Right now I use the watch list, and adds/removes geocoins now and then. It takes some time, and I could do other stuff (like geocaching) instead, if this was done automatic. The short version: I want to watch geocoins near home.

Not a notification, but try clicking "Trackable Items" then under the "Geocoins" column click on "Geocoin Home". This will show you Geocoins near your home location (if you are logged on with your account and have your home coordinates in your profile)!

It's not the same, but you can try creating a PQ with only caches with TB's in them and checking the results page every now and.

I already use this - but it would be nice, if I could select geocoins only - and no travel bugs. Also, I would still like to get an email when geocoins are getting close to me.

Not a notification, but try clicking "Trackable Items" then under the "Geocoins" column click on "Geocoin Home". This will show you Geocoins near your home location (if you are logged on with your account and have your home coordinates in your profile)!

Hmm, I can't find what you're talking about - can you try to make a "step by step" direction - thanks!

I believe it is THIS PAGE that is being referred to. This shows the coins around your home coords.

To get there from the GC.com homepage, follow the 'Trackable Items' link on the right-hand menu.

Then in the first column 'Geocoins' select "Geocoin Home" and bingo!

Edited by Bambography