Garmin 60cs and City Select NA For Sale

M3J

I have my beloved 60cs up for sale as I just bought a 60csx. It is in decent shape but the rubber on each side where you hold the unit is a little worn. Doesn't affect anything, just appearance.

Included in this is the original box (pretty sure I still have it!), USB cable, manuals, and other related standard stuff. Selling for $200US

I will also include City Select v7 (which is currently locked to this 60cs as well as my GPS18) for an additional $50.

If you also want the GPS18 for using with your laptop, it is pretty cool and to be honest, I've only used it once. I'd add it for another $25.

Located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada but will ship wherever.

I have my beloved 60cs up for sale as I just bought a 60csx. It is in decent shape but the rubber on each side where you hold the unit is a little worn. Doesn't affect anything, just appearance.

Included in this is the original box (pretty sure I still have it!), USB cable, manuals, and other related standard stuff. Selling for $200US

I will also include City Select v7 (which is currently locked to this 60cs as well as my GPS18) for an additional $50.

If you also want the GPS18 for using with your laptop, it is pretty cool and to be honest, I've only used it once. I'd add it for another $25.

Located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada but will ship wherever.

I am interested in this unit. Would you consider $200US including the City Select V7 and shipping? I will sent the $$ as soon as we have a deal.

Let me know ASAP

Roger

I am interested. Just dropped my 60C and the screen stopped working.

Located in Brantford, and use it everyweekend with my Scout Group.

Need a replacement FAST..

Thanks anyway.. Since Garmin told me that the warrenty was void since I dropped it, I took it apart myself. The Ribbin cable from the display unit had popped out of the connector, I replaced and locked it down, reassembled the GPS and it works again.

Bumped...

Sorry to the last few responders. Truth be told, I forgot I had this posted here...been crazy at work and my mine has been on other things. Heck, even my stats have suffered!!

Anyway, I still have it for sale and am willing to entertain any reasonable offers including the unit and software.

Cheers!

Mike