Software needed

I am looking for City Nav. or similar software with unlock codes for my garmin 60csx. Need cheap or free. any help would be appreciated. Email through profile if you can help.

It is unlikely that you will be able to get a cheap/free copy of CN because of the value and nature of the locks themselves. It is more common to find older used copies of MetroGuide from folks who have upgraded to the latest versions and no longer need or use the older mapset. MG can be coaxed into autorouting which gives it abilities very close to CN for most normal mortals (roundabouts notwithstanding).

I've started a list of free garmin-compatible maps which may or may not be helpful.

I am looking for City Nav. or similar software with unlock codes for my garmin 60csx. Need cheap or free. any help would be appreciated. Email through profile if you can help.

i have metroguide usa version 4.01 it does auto route on the gps if your gps has the capability to auto route. it is in excellent shape no scratches in its original case. i use it to auto route on a 60c an now on a garminv. you dont have unlock codes on this. so you can put it on as many gps an computers you want. $55.00 an i will ship priority mail. i will take pay pal in the US only. let me know. thanks

ric